We send out approximately 6 E-Bulletins per year. If you would like to join the mailing list, please fill in the box below:
To see previous bulletins, please click on the links below (opens in a new window):
- January - Trustees needed for an exciting new environmental charity, Stargazing Event, Cranborne Chase Woodfair - Cancelled, Foundations of Archaeology Project update, Dorset Food & Drink event, Funding Update, The Wiltshire and Swindon HLC Project, Save your Red Phone Box
- November - AONB wins £1.7 million grant, Annual Forum & Stargazing Event, New rural tourism initiatives, The Foundations of Archaeology Project, Your Neighbourhood; Your Landscapes, Funding Update, The Dorset Police Rural Crime Team, Wild Wiltshire
- July - AONB Locator Logos, Dark Skies update, Planning in the AONB, Projects Update, Chalke Valley History Festival, Funding Update, Photo Competition Update, New regulations regarding the sale of wild game, Dorset Food & Drink's Charity Calendar, Bird of the month - The Great Bustard!
- May - AONB News, Turtle Doves, AONB Locator Logo Scheme, Planning & Transportationn Seminar 10th May, Projects update, Photo Competition Update, Bird of the month - the Swift.
- February - Stargazing, LAG Update, Free Leaflets, Bringing history and nature together, Taste the Chase, Projects Update, Grants & Funding update, P&T Seminar, Bird of the month - the Lapwing.
- December - AONB News, Projects Update, Grants and Funding, Competition Time, Star-Gazing Events, Bird of the Month
- October - Woodfair 2015, AONB News, Projects Update, Events, Bird of the Month
- August - Cranborne Chase Woodfair, Bowland Award, Walking The Stellar Sky, Projects Update, Volunteering Opportunities, Events Guide, Bird of the Month, Business of the Month
- June - Foundations of Archaeology Project, New Chairman & Vice Chairman, Farmland Conservation Project, So much more than the view AONB & National Parks publication, Q & A, Funding & Grants, Events, Bird of the Month, Business of the Month - Five Rivers Environmental Contracting.
- April - The Stepping Stones Project, Winterborne Whitechurch Wind Farm Refusal, Save The Drovers Inn, Trustees Update, Training Needs for Tourism & Leisure Businesses, Your Questions Answered, Funding & Grants, Training, National Plant Monitoring Scheme, Events, Bird of the Month, Business of the Month - Rockbourne Trout Fishery
- February - Date for your diary - Cranborne Chase Woodfair, Business event at Broad Chalke, Planning Matters - Advice for agricultural buildings, Historic Environment Conference, Bird of the Month - Corn Bunting
- January - New Countryside Charity, Trustees required for new Charity, Management Plan Update
- December - AONB Chairman, Dark Night Skies Update, New Countryside Stewardship Scheme, Business of the Month, Animal of the Month, General News/Events
- October - Autumn Walk, Dark Night Skies Status, Working Woodlands Events, Heart of Wessex Funding, Business of the Month, Animal of the Month, General News/Events
- August - New AONB Management Plan, Annual Forum, Sharing, Learning, Inspiring: Landscapes for Life, Funding to support rural jobs, Planning Matters, General News
- May - Annual Forum
- March - Office move, Discover Nadder welcome packs, Discover Chalke Valley website
- January - Woodfair, Local Action funding, SDF changes, Discover Nadder
- October - Management Plan Review, Woodfair Success, New Minister for AONBs, The Value of AONB Partnerships
- August - special Woodfair edition
- March - Management Plan Review, SDF Update, Natural England, Cranborne Chase Woodfair, Archaeological Discovery, Join the Marque
- Autumn - Stepping Stones, SustainableTourism Project, Site sought for new Centre, Fears for beauty and tranquillity, Outstandingly good brewing, Conference Report, Royal trees in the AONB, A Flying Success!, Rural roads versus urban clutter
- Spring - Sowing Seeds Update, The Farmstead Project, Events, Arable Wildlife, River Allen Living Landscape Project, Historic Environment Action Plan Update, The Ancient Technology Centre
- March - special Historic Environment Action Plan issue