Latest AONB News
Dorset Local Access Forum - Recruiting Now
Help IMPROVE public paths and open space in Dorset for walking, horse riding and cycling.
The Dorset Local Access Forum brings together a diverse mix of people of all ages to provide fresh, creative and challenging ideas and advice on how to improve and develop paths and countryside access sites in Dorset. The forum aims to make Dorset more accessible and enjoyable for everyone, both now and in the future.
- Advising on improving Public Rights of Way and Public Green Space.
- Includes Footpaths, Bridleways, Byways, Restricted Byways, Access Land, Country Parks, Conservation Landscapes.
- Represents Walkers, Equestrians, Cyclists, Motorised Users, Farming, Forestry, and Environmental Conservation.
- Debates recreation, health, tourism, economy, planning, sustainable transport, disability, culture and environmental conservation.
- Works with Government and other bodies both locally and nationally.
- Works with local people - parishioners to organised groups.
Join today … make a difference for tomorrow!
Deadline: Friday 11 September 2015
Find out more ……
DLAF website: https://www.dorsetforyou.com/dorset-local-access-forum
Recruitment pack https://www.dorsetforyou.com/dorset-local-access-forum/apply